How do I request service or report road problems?
The best way to report potholes, or request any other service from Road & Bridge (Operations), is to file a service request on the County's website with the Customer Service Center. The Customer Service Center can also be reached at (727) 847-2411, (352) 523-2411 or (813) 996-2411. The center will be able to help you with all your requests. A work request is sent to Road & Bridge (Operations) and then the work can be scheduled.

Show All Answers

1. How do I request service or report road problems?
2. How long do road repairs take?
3. How do roads become County maintained?
4. How can I find out if my road is County maintained?
5. How do I get my street repaved?
6. Why does the County grade some unpaved roads and not others?
7. How is the Road & Bridge (Operations) Division funded?
8. Does the County maintain sidewalks?
9. Who maintains the traffic signals?
10. How do I contact other government agencies that maintain roadways in Pasco County?
11. How can I request repair of potholes?
12. How do I report an emergency road condition, stop sign down or other road problems after hours or on the weekends?