The following steps are to restart services that have been disconnected due to non-payment or a delinquent account:
Step One: Making a payment to restart service is the first step in getting services reconnected.
Personal Checks are NOT an accepted form of payment to reconnect services.
Payments to reconnect service can be made online though Pasco Easy Pay or though Pay-by-Phone at 844-450-3704. Customers unable to use the online or phone features have the alternative option of using the drive-through in New Port Richey and Land O’ Lakes to pay by Cashiers Check, Cash, or Money Order, open Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Paying the wrong amount will delay re-connection of services.
- A fee of $129.00 will be included in the total bill to restart service.
- A new deposit will be required if there is currently no deposit on the account.
Step Two: After a payment has been made, using any of the methods above, contacting a Customer Service Representative is required.
- Payments and a notification call made prior to 2 p.m., on the day your services were turned off, will be restored the same day.
- Payments and a notification call made after 2 p.m., on the day your services were turned off, will be restored the next business day (Monday - Friday).
Both full payments and partial payments made after services have been disconnected, customers must contact the main office to have service reconnected.
Notification phone calls are required and necessary.
West Pasco (727) 847-8131 • Central Pasco (813) 235-6012 • East Pasco (352) 521-4285
Utilities Customer Service Representatives are available by phone, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.