Housing Finance Authority
- 2020 Local Government Area of Opportunity Funding for Pasco County NOFA (9-3-19) Opens a New Window.
- 2020 Local Govt Area of Opportunity Application for Pasco County (9-3-19) Opens a New Window. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- 2020 Pasco County Local Contribution with Bond SAIL NOFA (9-3-19) Opens a New Window.
- 2020 Pasco County Local Contribution with 2020 Bond SAIL Application (9-3-19) Opens a New Window. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
2019 Meeting Dates:
January 16, 2019
April 24, 2019 (Cancelled)
August 28, 2019 (Cancelled)
December 19, 2019
All meetings are held at the West Pasco Government Center Boardroom.
Address: 8731 Citizens Drive, New Port Richey, FL 34654
Chairman: John Letvin
Vice Chairman: Skip Miller
Secretary: Kobus Appelgrijn
Assistant Secretary: Mike Waters
|Terms of Board members are for 4 years each pursuant to Sec. 2-258 of County's Code of Ordinances.|
About the Housing Finance Authority
Entity Name: Pasco County Housing Finance Authority (HFA)
Purpose: To alleviate a shortage of housing and capital for investment in housing within Pasco County.
Fiscal Year: October 1st - September 30th
1 Housing Finance Authorities – Established under Chapter 159, Florida Statutes (F.S.). Sections 159.601-159.623, establishes general authority and powers
2. Chapter 2, Article V, Division 5, Section 2.256 – 2.258, Pasco County Code of Ordinances. Section 2.257, sets forth authority and use of funds
3. Section 159.606, F. S. – Conflicts of Interest; Disclosure - Appeal to HFA Board members
4. Sec. 189.069, F.S. – Special Districts requirement for reporting of information; web-based public areas-set forth requirements for HFA specific website
5. Resolution and Internal Agreement with Pinellas County allowing them to issue single family mortgage revenue bonds on behalf of Pasco County; Resolution Revised 11/1/09
6. Guidelines and Application Procedures for the Authority’s Multi-Family Tax Exempt Bond Program, approved 3/7/17
7. Multi-Family Mortgage Revenue Bond Program application, approved 7/26/17
Service Area: The Pasco County HFA serves all of Pasco County, including its municipalities